Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yoon Kye Sang's Message


This is Yoon Kye Sang's message in his official fans site, thanks to Tukky Yoon who constantly gives the latest news of Kye Sang. The translation may not 100% precisely what he said but it's closer to what he said. Please forgive us for the poor translation.
,
"Hello everyone, long time no see. I am doing fine  and I rest a lot after the treatment of my waist. It's a healing time for me. It's really hard to walk properly and I need to learn seriously.

Nowadays, I am thinking a lot of my old times,  who am I , do I become an actor because I am lucky or I really deserve to become one. This thought somehow cannot really leave my mind and my heart.

This year my truly challenge is to find my real identity, I'm still worried about a lot of things; I even worry to drink now. I'm still thinking about me as an actor and me as Yoon Kye Sang. I feel that I am still young and greedy. And I am still thinking a lot of things....so please wait.

I haven't decided to take any work yet , I am looking for something that move my heart. Yoon Kye Sang has still a lot of things to learn, so dear love (fans) please wait for me ; I want a good work and good acting so please be patient sooner and later we will meet again. 

For fans who cannot meet me, I didn't travel anywhere but that's true I have a lot of  things to think and
I start to work with a new company and have contract with them. I am new here although I am a 35 years old uncle Yoon (he...he..he)

Now It's raining a lot the real summer has come, hot and wet. Beware with food poisoning pest. I am still looking for my identity and I will be back with new energy and do well again, until then ...I love you all....."


NB : Get well soon Yoon Kye Sang ssie and grip yourself, we miss you a lot.....




1 comment: