Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yoon Kye Sang In Turkey (1)

This is another old news about Yoon Kye Sang in Turkey, as far as I know Kye Sang is always very  interested in photography, this travel would be a great experience for him.The project was about Kye Sang traveling as a photographer, it's a kind like documentary film consist of 20 episodes.

The film aired by MNET Japan in 2009, I found the video with English subtitle , great thanks to rasckita we can enjoy the video, what a hard work you have done all.

Episode 1



Episode 2



Episode 3

 
Episode 4

Episode 5



Episode 6


Episode 7

Episode 8


Episode 9



"I have no religion..." That's what Kye Sang said....I believe Kye Sang is not as simple as people thought. He may looks playful, but in my eyes he is someone who travel his soul to find something to shelter....he is longing to find peace for his mind. He may not have a religion right now but he is looking for that. I always love someone who never stop to look for something connect to the food of soul....cause that's the reason why we live....to find the way to the after life. I love a lot this episode 9, it's more about him than Turkey itself. He didn't hide that he smokes, he is a little bit picky with food. But the whole things that I love about him; he is not perfect...

Episode 10




Before I watch this video, I 've thought Kye Sang may have a hard time when he had decided to become an actor. Since I only recently knew he was a singer, my eyes see him more as an actor than a singer. But it must be very difficult to G.O.D members to accept his decision. Kye Sang must feel very insecure and depress at the beginning of his acting carrier. That's when I saw how busy he was after his army released, he works in films and drams in the same time; just like he wants really to prove every body he is capable to be a good actor.  But just as he said at his previous episode ; people cannot catch two rabbits in the same time, he may lose the girl he loves but a dream is not something that you can easily give up ; perhaps that's the reason why he gives up his girl friend and choose to concentrate in his acting carrier.




1 comment: